Sunday, March 25, 2012

First Blog

   Hi!  The long spring vacation is almost over....  How time flies!   I'm going to read many books during spring vacation, but  I was in bed for poor physical condition during this vacation, therefore I was not able to read books very much. What a pity...  However, recently  I feel physically fit since I went to the hospital.  Therefore, I went to the beauty parlor for a permanent  and cooked a dish.  My physical condition was restored so much, but I went to the hospital yesterday because it was the day of  the regular medical check up. Therefore, I was tired because I went to two hospitals yesterday.

   Incidentally, I went to borrow CDs from '' TSUTAYA'' and ate sushi with my father today.  I was very happy because  I could go out  with my father.

Let's call it a day!!!
Thank you for reading :)


[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment