Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BR 1-04: The Emperor's New Clothes

The emperor is naked! (p. 42)
The Emperor's New Clothes: Gift Edition (Young reading)

This is very famous story. I chose this book because this picture is very cute and I want to read this story in English because I like this story. This story was to read very easy for me, so I think that you'll to read easy, too.

I chose this sentense because this sentense is very famous.
Because he was in the high position, the Emperor became arrogant.
I think that this is the bad point of this Emperor.
Therefore, when I read this story, I always think that I intend to be careful not to become an arrogant person.

If you want to know about this story more, please click under the here. This is go to The Emperor's New Clothes on the wikipedia site page.
★About The Emperor's New Clothes★


Reference

Andersen, Hans Christian. (2005) The Emperor's New Clothes. London, England: Usborne.

[153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment