It is windy and cold on Sunday.
It was the day of the school sports of my yonger sister's jounior shcool. The school sports was at Suizenji sports stadium. I stayed up all night the day before, so I was very sleepy. But my younger sister said me "Please come" and I promised my younger sister I watch and go to Suizenji sports stadium. I was very glad to see the figure ran and the figure was dancing of the younger sister. The music being played very bright music at the school sports. Most of the music that generally played at the age of us did not play. I was surprised it. In addition, the group flag of each group was made very well. For example, the picture of the group flag of the red group was Antonio Inoki. His characteristic was drawn well. The picture of the group flag of the white group was a wolf. A white wolf was drawn. The picture of the group flag of the blue group was a dragon. It was very cool. The picture of the corps flag of the yellow group is phoenix...maybe. All group flag were very well and cool!!!!
I was very fun on Sunday ;)
Thank you for reading :)
[217 words]
Hi, Naomi.
ReplyDeleteI understand that you love your sister.
I have sister too. I love my sister too.