Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Strong wind!!

  It was windy today. I stayed at home all day but I heard wind whistle outside a window. Therefore I thought that it was windy today. In addition, my younger sister opened the window of  her room!! It is totally unbelievable..... My mother and I were surprised and mother closed the window of her room hastily.

  However, it is true that wind was strong. When my mother went out today, she said that she saw an outdoor lamp shook and the person couldn't advance by bicycle because of the strong wind. It was reported about a strong wind a lot of on TV.

  I hope that it will be fine tomorrow because I must go to university!!!

  Thank you for reading :)

[122 words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm tetsu.
    I'm an assistant of this English class.

    I'll vist and read your blog,and put some comments.


    Well, I was just wondered why did your sis open that window?
    Just curious?

    ReplyDelete