I typed by the lecture of the writing on Wednesday. I was not able to type many characters early.
I had Mr. Tomei teach how to use PC on Friday. Also then, I typed. After all, I couldn't typing early at this time. "You thought too much." was said to teacher. I thought that it was right. I do my best that it can type early in this term.
From here, I' ll write about except a school.
On Thursday, The books which I had ordered by Amazon arrived !! I had ordered Tess of the d'Urbervilles written by Thomas Hardy and A discovery of witches written by Deborah Harkness.
I'm glad to arrive :)
I would like to read instantly this weekend.
I borrowed A discovery of witches at a library. Since it was very interesting, I bought this book. I like fantasy, so this book is fantasy. This book is as becoming trilogy composition. I have already ordered the book of part II by the Amazon.
If you like a fantasy, I recommend this book!!
On Friday, I went to the hospital because I had my ears pierced. It was no pain at all.
Thank you for reading :)
see you!
[256 words]
Hello! I'm Rina.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very good.
I think that I want to read your recommend book!
Please tell me about story next time.