Hi!! A new school term began from today!! I met friends after a long vacation and we talked a lot of things each other at university. I was very fun :)
I have three classes today. I'm taking circs in UK class in first period. This class of teacher is Prof. Yoshio Yoshida. I knew him because I taken English literature in spring semester. I like his class because I'm interested in English literature, so he offers valuable lessons for me. So, I'm looking forward to next his class. In addition, I'm taking Japanese history in third period. This class is a little easy because I studied Japanese history in elementary school and junior high school. However, I had taken world history in high school. Therefore, I worried I may for get Japanese history. So, I'll study hard in this class. Third term, I'm taking introduction of Japanese class. I think that this class is a little difficult for me. However, I have to take a credit of this class because I want to qualify a Japanese language instructor and I'm interest in this class. So, I think I also study hard this class.
Incident, I have nothing second term. So I was reading English book at library. I read "Sherlock Holmes." I like this story. I could finish reading it for an hour and half. I feel that I can read a book early than before. I was surprised and very happy. I thought that my English ability might a little improve that before. This was one of my happy things.
Moreover, when I'm go back home, my father came to pick me up today to university because my mother is bad condition now. I could talk with him and was fun because he always busy and we have no time to talk together.
Thank you for reading :)
[316 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment