Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Summer vacation: part 2

I'll write about Septemberduring summer vacation.

I  was the busiest with September. My mother was hospitalized and I had to do housework. In addition, my younger sister have to go to school because a new school term began to September 3. Moreover, my younger sister belongs to backetball club at junior high school now and her club has morning practice every day, so I have to woke her up every morning at 6:00.  I finished housework in the morning, and I went for a visit my mother at hospital. The hospital was large and like the maze, so I was lost many times :'(

I was very busy and tired. Therefore, my father often took our to eat sushi. It was helping me.

On September 17, a typhoon came close in Kumamoto. Therefore, I had to put the gurden plants in my porch in my house. I was very tired because it was very heavy, and there were a lot.

On Septenber 18 to 21, my younger sister went to the bakery because it was career experimence. She looked very fun everyday because the owner of the bakery are very kind and she baked bread every day and brought it home. On the last day, she baked bread and brought it home.

She got the bread of this picture from owner of bakery.



She baked the bread of this picture with herself.

Those bread were very delicious ;)!!!

I was very busy day during summer vacation. However, I could spent happy holiday :)

Thank you for reading :)!!!

[257 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Naomi!
    Those bread are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rina!!!
    I'm very glad that you wrote it like that because my younger sister made those bread x)
    Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete