I have finished take all final exam in August 3.
The summer course of the librarian process began from August 8 to 11.
This class is very interesting for me. Especially, the lecture of the difference between Japanese library and foreign library of application is very interesting for me. I thought that the liblary need to use with person, and then the environment of library have to easy to use, and we should think about the importance of the library more.
On August 11 of on the last day, I took a test. The final test is very easy for me.
On August 9, I borrowed book at library. This book was wrote by my uncle. My uncle already died, but he was the president of the University of Kitakyushu. I respect him because he is very kind and he thought that learning is very important. I thoguht that his thinking is very nice and I like it. He was the one who understood me during lifetime. His book was difficult but it was very interesting for me.
On August 14, I met friends of high school days because one of the friend married. We celebrated her together. We talked abut anything while drinking because we met after a ling time. Finally, we took the printing seal club together. I can't printing seal club pillow on here because I don't take permission everyone. However, I spent very happy time with everyone.
This is my best friend, Mina. She is very kind and interesting. We got together before a gathering and we took printting seal club. We sure to meet during a vacation and we always go shopping :)
I went to a beauty shop and shopping in another day.
Thank you for reading :)!!!
[370 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment