Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Look back

I'll write about today from Spet. 21.

On September 21, I had 4 classes. I'm taking English literature history in first period. This class was very interesting for me. Especially, I'm interested in Mother Goose. I had read through the looking-glass and I like this book. I was surprised to know that Mother Goose were wrote in this book. There was one paragraph that I knew well in that. In addition, I was surprised that the sentence is song.
I'm taking national society and Japanese in second period. This class is difficult for me. I want to do my best.
I'm taking about librarian course in four period. This class is interesting for me but a little difficult. Immediately I got homework in this class. The homework was very difficult. We are using NDC in this class. When we add a class symbol to a book, we use it. I like this class but NDC is very heavy :'(
I'm taking Japanese grammer in fifth period. This class is very interesting for me but a little difficult for me, so I want to do my best.

On September 23, I cut my younger sister's bang. I thought that I was able to cut it well. However,  my younger sister didn't like it :'( She cut her bang by herself later.

On September 24, I had 3 classes. I'm taking Speaking in first period. We watched movie "Notting Hill" in this class. This movie is very interesting.
I'm taking American literarute history in third period. We'll watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button next class. I'm looking forward to next class.
I'm taking speaking class in four period. We identify with foreign person and talked each other. It is very interesting.

On September 25, I had 2 classes. I'm taking communicatiology. This class is one of librarian course. It seems very interesting. I'm looking forward to next class.
I'm taking linguistics class. This class is a little difficult for me. However, I like this class.

I had 3 period today. I'm taking writing class in first period. I'm not good at writing. However, I like this class. I'm a little worry now that I can write 15000 words in this term. I'll study hard.
I'm taking American history in second class. This class is interesting for me. To pick up the words of teacher and taking down is important in this class that I think so. I'll doing those things.
I'm taking chemystry class. I don't like chemystry but I like this class because teache is kind and his lecture is interesting. I'll study hard.

I'll write about today's lunch time. I went to bakery and I bought bread after a long time. Then I found cute bread. It is cute bread , isn't it?? This is lion?? Maybe lion, I think so.
I had only 3 classes today and my mother feel down now, so I took it home. We laughed to see it.

This is very delicious ;P
Please try it!!!

Thank you reading ;)!!!

[531 words]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it is very cute bread!
    I'm going to try it^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sakura!!!
    It was taste of caramel cream :b
    It is very delicious, so try it ;)

    ReplyDelete