I want to study many other languages too!!
I spork "papa" for the first time!lol
Hi, Naomi!I want to study Spanish!
What kind of books do you read to study English?
I think Spanish is so hard, right?
What language do you want to learn in the future?
That's Great. The illustrations is very cute. I often listen to English music.
Did you like Spanish? Was it difficult?
So cute picture!! What's kind of job you go to in the future??
It is good!Was Spanish difficult?I want to learn it.Please teach me?
Your picture's choice is very good!!Which do you like Spanish or English?I studied Spanish too. It was difficult.Please teach me.
Your presentation is good!I want to study Spanish. Is it difficult?
I really like your presentation.What language do you want to learn next?
Your LLP is good!I want to learn Spanish. Was it difficult?
Your presentation is very nice. Design of your presentation is a simple.
The first word I said is mom, too.Mom is easy for baby.
I want to study many other languages too!!
ReplyDeleteI spork "papa" for the first time!lol
ReplyDeleteHi, Naomi!
ReplyDeleteI want to study Spanish!
What kind of books do you read to study English?
ReplyDeleteI think Spanish is so hard, right?
ReplyDeleteWhat language do you want to learn in the future?
ReplyDeleteThat's Great. The illustrations is very cute. I often listen to English music.
ReplyDeleteDid you like Spanish? Was it difficult?
ReplyDeleteSo cute picture!!
ReplyDeleteWhat's kind of job you go to in the future??
It is good!
ReplyDeleteWas Spanish difficult?
I want to learn it.
Please teach me?
Your picture's choice is very good!!
ReplyDeleteWhich do you like Spanish or English?
I studied Spanish too. It was difficult.
Please teach me.
Your presentation is good!
ReplyDeleteI want to study Spanish. Is it difficult?
I really like your presentation.
ReplyDeleteWhat language do you want to learn next?
Your LLP is good!
ReplyDeleteI want to learn Spanish. Was it difficult?
Your presentation is very nice. Design of your presentation is a simple.
ReplyDeleteThe first word I said is mom, too.
ReplyDeleteMom is easy for baby.