Wednesday, October 31, 2012

coming :(

This time came over this year. It is the time of the vaccination. I did a flu shot at a hospital yesterday. I felt that the injection of this year hurt than an average year. I dislike this preventive injection to do every year at any age. However, in late years I do not suffer from influenza thanks to this injection. But I hope somebody will develop it, and it becomes the injection that is not painful!!!

I went to the convenience store near my house when I came home. I bought ice cream and the new book of comics there. I think the ice cream is very delicious in any season. Therefore I love ice cream and I eat ice cream in any season. I bought the comic of Kuroshituji. I was very happy because this comic was released. A picture of this comic is very beautiful and cute, and the story is very interesting. So I like this comics. If you have never read this comic, please read it. I recommended this comics!!!
[175 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment