Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween :)

Today is Halloween!!! And I am 5 consecutive holidays from today, so I am very glad. How did everybody spend a day? I received a flu shot yesterday, so I'm a little bad condition and I was at home in a day . When my younger sister came back from the school, she said to mother " I must go to buy a notebook for yesterday."  So my mother and younger sister went out. And we bought 31 ice cream for me. It was pumpkin taste, what of the witch taste (?), green powdered tea taste and the latest pistachio taste. Those ice cream were very delicious!!! Those cup of the ice were Halloween specications, so it was very pretty.
The today's news, many children dressed up for Halloween. They were very pretty.  I was at home all day long, but I was able to enjoy a Halloween feeling :)



[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment