[134 words]
Monday, October 15, 2012
Came Back :)
On October 9, my mother left the hospital at last and came back to my house x) Hooray!!! My mother was bad condition, and I worried about mother very much because I repeated hospitalization and discharge successively three times. At last because mother came home, I felt relieved. However, my mother can't yet do the housework and churn very much, so I do the overall housework now. I did housework now and I felt that it is very hard. I want to thank mother who always did housework. Because mother repeated hospitalization and discharge, I had a change. I became able to cook many dishes than before. This is one of my being glad while I am busy every day. My mother comes back to the house, and I am very glad X)!!!!!
Labels:
diary,
free-writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment