Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My favorite brands

My favorite brands are Prada and Anna Sui. First, I’ll write about Prada. I was given a wallet of Prada from parents when I was entrance into college. A color of this wallet is soft pink, and I like this because I think this wallet is pretty and it is easy to use for me. I think that not only the wallet but also shoes, clothes, bag are very cute. I love a designs and colorations of Prada. In addition, I have image of elegance. Secondly, I’ll write about Anna Sui. I was given a watch of Anna Sui when I was entrance into high school. I think that my watch is pretty, so I like it. I like designs of Anna Sui. In addition, a color of Anna Sui is purple and black. I like purple and a black combinatorial color. Therefore, I like those brands.

[149 words]

1 comment:

  1. > I was given a wallet of Prada and a watch of Anna Sui from parents when I was entrance into college.
    Sounds good.
    My image the wallet of Prada is black color than other colors.
    but,looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete