Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My favorite class

I taking many classes and I like all classes. In that, I like classes of the history of English literature the most. I loved reading since I was young. Especially, I read much British literature when I was a high school student, and I was interested in British literature very much. I took this class in this semester because I was interested in British literature the most. Especially, I'm interest in Jane Austen in the British writers. We are watching a movie of Emma in a class now. I have watched this movie, but this movie is one of my favorite movies, so I want to see it again and again. I think that it is written in her book that those things also happen in our life, and women appearing in this book are drawn lively and cheerful. When I read her book, I have image of a day shines warmly. So I like her books. This class is interesting for me, so I'm looking forward to that I can hear many stories in this class.

[177 words]

1 comment:

  1. Just in my case,studying about Literature of foreign countries is that want to learn more culture of them.
    And finally,I like these countries and people who live in there.
    I dont have a prejudice any foreigners.so I have to learn about it.

    ReplyDelete