My favorite dessert
I'll write about my favorite dessert. I like sweets and my mother can make many desserts and it is very delicious. For example, she can make an apple pie, a cheesecake, a sweet potato cake, gateau chocolate and more. Among them, I like an apple pie the most because I like an apple in fruit the most and it is very delicious. My mother makes it for my family even now. However, my mother often makes it when I was child. Therefore, this dessert has many memories for me. In addition, my mother made cheesecake and gateau chocolate for my birthday when I was child. The cake which she makes is really delicious. And I think those dessert is delicious than what kind of dessert.
I think that I want to become the wonderful person who can make delicious dessert like mother.
[143 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment