Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My favorite food

I like eating, so I have many favorite foods. However, especially, my favorite foods are udon and pasta. I'll write about udon. It is very delicious. In addition, both warm dish and cold dish are very delicious. Especially, I like noodle stew. I like putting many vegetables and fried fish balls in it. I like noodle stew, so I eat in all season. There is near my house convenience store - it is Seven-Eleven-. I noticed recently, but The frozen udon sold in Seven-Eleven is very delicious. Furthermore, it is very cheap. So I like it. Secondly, I like pasta. I like anything pasta. For example, carbonara, spaghetti and meat sauce, Spaghetti all'Arrabbiata and more.  I think that boiling pasta is difficult because timing is important. However, if I can boil pasta, afterwards is very easy because I only dress pasta in a source.

When I boil pasta, I have to careful in boil time. However, otherwise pasta dish is easy to cook for me and it is very delicious.  Therefore, I like pasta since I was child.
[181 words]

1 comment:

  1. >my favorite foods are udon and pasta
    Sounds like you love noodle.
    I like it,too.
    You mentioned that you can eat one all season.
    Right! Hot ones make us more warm and cold ones make us more cool.
    Good for our stomach.

    ReplyDelete