I chose this book because the cover of this book highlighted bright color, and many monkeys appeared in a cover of this book and in the book. Therefore, I wanted to read this book. The content of this book was a story of the monkeys which lived in town of Lopburi, Thailand. This book is very easy to read and this content of this book is easy to understand.
When I read this book for the first time, I was mysterious why people were tolerant for monkeys because they run around the streets, and they climb on the cars, houses, and other buildings. If they want to go somewhere, they can do anywhere. In other words, they who live in town of Lopburi can do anything and also they can get into everything. If there are many monkeys in my living place, I'm sure troubled!!! However, the reason about this involves legend and tradition. It was written in this book about the famous old legend about a monkey hero a named Hanuman in Thailand. This story is interesting for me.
It was written about they got 4 meters of cake by monkey party festival in the last of this book. It is what enviable! In addition, it was written that they do not just like cake, they love cake. I think that they are very cute.
Reference
Waring, Rob. (2008). Monkey Party. Madoson, WI, USA: Footprint Reading Library.
[246 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment