These are the souvenirs which she bought in Kyoto. It is a Kiyomizu-dera Temple-limited steamed bean-jam bun to sit on a tea dumpling. She bought a lot of these steamed bean-jam buns; the contents of this steamed bean-jam bun were white bean jam. However, I choose only one, and I pick you up here. A picture of Kiyomizu-dera Temple was drawn on this steamed bean-jam bun.
This is also the souvenir which she bought in Kyoto. Those are perfumer, amulet, wallet and bookmake. She bought amulet for my father, bookmake for me. She bought the wallet for mother. However, it became her thing after all. The perfumer are take my mothe, my yonger sister and me each other. My mother took the red one, my younger sister took the purple one and I took the pink one. Those perfumer are very good smell.
These are the souvenirs which she bought in Osaka. In Osaka, takoyaki is famous. Therefore all the souvenirs were related to takoyaki, too. Takobe is very cute caracter!!
This is the contents of Takobe. This packing inside of Takobe also very cute. Don't you think so? The taste was takoyaki. It is very delicious :P
My younger sister came home, so I was really glad. However, my father went to Okinawa in an employee trip next time from December 7. He came back home Dec.9. When he came back home, he looks very happy. I want to Okinawa!!! When I was junior high school student, I've been to Okinawa. Okinawa is very nice place, I think so. I want to go to Churaumi aquamarine again!! However, he also bought many souvenirs. So, I was very glad. My father bought it for family. This is famous tart in Okinawa. It was very delicious. My father bought some cute strap :)!!!
[360 words]
The souvenirs which your younger sister bought are very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI want to go to Okinawa, too:)