Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My favorite drink

I have many favorite drinks. However, especially, my favorite drinks are fruit juice and tea. First, I'll write about fruit juice. I like anything fruit juice. For example, I like orange juice, apple juice, mango juice and more. In addition, I often drink those fruit juice. I think that fruit juice is easy to drink at any time. When I was a child and I had caught a cold, my mother often gives me apple juice or POCARI SWEAT at that time. Among then, I often drink apple juice. So, even now, I like apple juice. Secondly, I'll write about tea. I like tea very much. I like anything tea. For example, I like tea with milk, plain black tea and lemon tea. I sometimes put ginger in tea and drink it gets cold. It is very delicious and this tea will warm me up. So, I like it and I recommend it to you.

[157 words]



No comments:

Post a Comment