Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December!!!

Hi!! It was December. It became colder and colder recently. One year is over when it passes a little more.
I went for shopping after a class with my mother because I have a class only the third period today. I bought many clothes, books and diary. It was very interesting for me. I borrowed DVD as the stress releae in these days, and I often wached it. However, I went for shopping with mother today, and I was able to do the stress release more. However, we walked about 4 hour, so I was a little tired :'(

The atmosphere are slightly always different in my house from today. My younger sister goes for a school trip, so she is not in my house now. I am very lonely because she is not in the house. She goes to Nara, Osaka, Kyoto by a school trip. She is going to go to watch a deer in Nara, and she is going to go to watch a Mint in Osaka, and she said to me that she have free time in Kyoto, so she go to shopping with her friends. I wanted to go with her, too because I think that her plan seems to be very interesting.
She belongs to the basketball club in junior high school. A basketball player came to Kumamoto last Sunday. She was not in my house on Sunday, because she went to watch the game with her friends of club activities. She is a busy person really every day. So I have not enough time for talk with her. I want time to talk with her more. She is not in my house and I can't talk with her, so it is very sad for me. However, her school trip is 3rd in two days. Therefore she comes back to my house on Thursday. When she came back to the house, I think to talk with her a lot again :)

Thank you for reading ;)!!!

[330 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment