Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Today...

It's cold today. It becomes cold day by day. Do not you think so? However, I am all right because I like winter than summer!!!

I have classes in the third period from the first period today. However, I had to finish the homework for class of the librarians, so I studied at school until 17:30. This homework was very difficult for me. In addition, when I was doing homework, I didn't want to do the homework and I think that I'll drop by the wayside. Therefore I sent a mischievous mail to Nana. Then Nana and Asuka came to me after the fourth period class was finish. I was very glad, and I got a motivation on the coattails of them. I really want thanked them because it thinks that I was able to finish homework on the coattails of them. However, I was very tired, but I finished the homework for class of the librarians safely and I was able to hand in it to a teacher. I think that it was really good.

After that, I went to the electronics center to watch a PC with mother. My PC is very old, so I want to new one. Therefore I'll negotiate to be given a new PC by parents. I watched a PC today in an electric center, and I wanted a gold-colored PC. After that, we went to the bookstore. I take the class of the history of English literature for this semester. I must read four books in the class. I bought a book of that purpose. It is Christmas carol. I knew this book. However, I look forward to reading this book because I did not read this book. We did shopping afterwards. I was very fun :)

Election begins soon. Recently, my friends and I talked about the election quite. Then paper of the election arrived to me yesterday. I do not understand it, but I am a little glad for some reason. I felt I became an adult :)
Thank you for reading :)

[345 words]

1 comment: