I was absent from university for bad health from last week. Therefore, I couldn't write in blog than I think. Ha...it is really unamusing talks... :( However I was restored until I could go to university from this Wednesday. So, today I want to write about many things!!! First, I'm going to about movies because I have watched many movie before I was in bad health.
First, I watched Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. Do you know this movie? This is American action spy film. I wanted to this movie very much and I could watche this movie at least. I love this movie series because there are many actions in this movie and very excited, so it is very interesting!!! This time, leading character's Tom Cruise had the scene that he challenged the invasion from the outside in a multistory floor of Burj Khalifa that was the best skyscraper in the world. I think that this scene is the most exciting scene. It throbbed really.
Please check up those movies because both were very interesting!!!
Second, I'm going to write about today.
It was sunny today.
I got up at 10:30 because I went back to sleep again. And then I finished assignment of the word ALC. It was very hard.... I'm very tired :( I did not especially do anything. I only wrote the blog to another. After all, I was in the house all day long.
Recently, I bought new book. It is D.Gray-may. I love this comic :) I was waiting for the new book to be released for a long time. Then, it was released in April this year. I was without knowing for a long time. However, I am really glad to buy it. This story was very interesting and this picture is very nice. I love picture of this comic :) Please check up!!!
Thank you for reading ;)
That's all for today!!!
Bye ♪
[454 words]
There are good movies!
ReplyDeleteI want to watch too.