Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shopping ;)

Hi!!
It was heavy rain today.
I got up at 8:00 today because I went to bed at 19:00. So I was very tired.....
I have to do homework because I have many homework. For example, English Central, write essay, assingment of librarian class and more. Ha.... My heart is breaking off.... :'(
However, I'm going to do homework today!!!


I'll write about yesterday from now.
I had classes only the first period because the second class was lecture cancellation. So I went to hospital with my mother after the first period is over. And then we went to youme town. I bought clothes there. I think that I often went to shopping after the lecture finished. I had no money but shopping is very fun, so I can't quit!!!

After that, we went to sunlive and we bought anything. And I bought ice cream at 31 and ate it. I often eat it when I went to shopping... :q Ice cream is very delicious!!! Because it is very hot recent days. I ate ice of rocky road. This is ice of chocolate taste and marshmallows and a nut are in. Recently, I ate ice of blueberry panna cotta taste. This ice cream also very good taste!!!  Please try it ;q

[215 words]

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Naomi!
    I want to go 31!^^
    I want to eat popping shower.
    Shall we go there together?^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 31 too.
    I also eat ice cream there when I go to Sunlive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Naomi. I have a lot of homeworks, too(;_;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to shopping with you☆!

    ReplyDelete