Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My favorite movie(s)

I have many my favorite movies. I can't choose!! Especially, I love Inception. This story is exited and is very interesting. However, this story is a little difficult. This movie's actor and actress are very cool and cute. So I love it. Another is Emma. This story is very famous because Emma was written by Jane Austin. She is one of the famous writers in U.K. I love her literature. This story is romance but we can easy to watch very much. This movie also is very interesting. I also like it because this story is happy end.  Moreover, I like The Fast and The Furious series, Wanted, Salt and more.

[114 words]

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen "inception". I also think actresses appeared in that movie are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story of Inception that difficult for me.
    So, I want to see one more time.

    ReplyDelete