I'll find another prince to marry! (p. 7)This story is very famous. I don't know everything contents of this story.
This sentence is very cute and laugh. I like scene that the frog prince proposed Princess Poppy the most. I think that his words are a little funny. When I read it, I laughed unconsciously.
And when I read it, I think that Princes Poppy's father is very kind because everybody feeling bad about the frog but he kind for the frog. Therefore I like him. I want to be like a him because he looks back inside of the person and he never associate with appearance of the person. This picture is very cute. Please read it.
If you want to know about this story more, please click under the here. This is go to The Frog Prince on the wikipedia site page.
★About The Frog Prince★
Reference
Davidson, Susanna. (2005). The Frog Prince. London, England: Usborne.
[161 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment