I'm going to write about go shopping.
I had classes from the first period to the third period.
So I went to AEON MALL with my mother after the third period is over because I had things I want to buy. I bought two earrings and clothes. I was very happy because I could bought them :) And I borrowed some CDs at tsutaya. For example, I borrowed Katty Perry, Simple Plan, Kis-My-Ft2 and ARASHI. I borrowed Kis-My-Ft2 and ARASHI at tsutaya because my young sister likes them.
However, I borrowed Katy Perry and Simple Plan for myself. I love them :) Katy Perry is very famous singer. I love her because she is very cute and her song is very cool. And she wears unique and cute clothes. I also love it.
Especially, I love Simple Plan since a junior high school student. They are very cool. And their music is very cool and very exciting!!!! Their music belong to Pop Punk and Alternative Rock. However, I think that it is easy to listen to their music very much. Their music is terrific!!!!! I reacommend their music :D
Please check up ;)
Thank you for reading ;)
That's all for today.
Bye ♪
[211 words]
I want to go shopping with you!!
ReplyDelete