Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Looking back

Long time no see!!!
It was already in June.  Wow!!!  I feel that it is early time passes :D
I was absent at unieversity from May 29 to June 4 because I was ill-condition. Therefore I should write a diary at blog but I didn't it. I think that I'll write about a few days ago's event today.

I was treated at home from May 29 to June 4 because my doctor said me "You must treat at home a few days." I slept all time at that time at home.  I went to school from June 5. After all when I went to school, I felt that university is interesting because I can see many friends and I can taking many interesting classes. However, I'm a little tire because I have a lot of homework :'(

I went to hospital on June 8. I had some things I must buy. So I went to AEON MALL with my mother after examination is over. First, we had a lunch. It was already 2:00 then, so we were very hungry. Afterword I bought my friend's birthday present and comic. I'm collecting comics. I bought Kuroshitsuji on Friday. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Do you know Kuroshituji? This comic is very interesting and this picture is very beautiful. I love this comic.

I went to university's library on Saturday because I have a lot of homework. I like library because I love books and there is quite :)

I cooked 'gyoza' with my mother today. It was very delicious ;q!!!!

I'm going to do my best from today again :)

Thank you for reading ;)
That's all for today!!!
Bye ♪

[281 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment