Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day :)

Hi!!
It was cloudy and hot today :'(   And it was Father's Day today!!!
Do you tell feeling of gratitude to your father? 

I gave present in this year!!!  The reason why I gave present for my father that my young sister prepared a present for our father. Therefore, I prepared a present for my father in a hurry. Yes, I gave presents for father for the first time :D My younger sister gave distilled spirit who likes for father. What marvelous my younger sister!! She is still junior high school student but I think that she is steady person.
On the other hand, I gave two bars of chocolates. Yeah, I know. I'm like a junior high school student than my younger sister. But I bought it in the convenience store near my house because my father loves chocolate!!!   I sent endearing presents to father, too. So it was OK. I'm just talk tough :'(

And we went to ate sushi in my family tonight. It was very delicious!!!
It was a wonderful day today :)

That's all for today!
Thank you for reading ;)
Bye ♪

[187 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Naomi!
    I gave present for my father, too.
    I like sushi.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave present for father too.

    ReplyDelete