
"What will you give me if I spin that straw into gold?" (p. 15)
When I saw this book for the first time, I think that this picture is very cute and drawn funny little old man.
I thought that don't know this story but I knew this story very easy. This book is very interesting and to read.
I thought that every character has problem because Anna's father is boasted about everything, the King ask Anna no to breathe. Also Anna should have told about I can't to turn straw into gold. However, I think this story teaching about wishes have extracted a price.
If you want to know about this story more, please click under the here. This is go to Rumpelstiltskin on the wikipedia site page.
★About Rumpelstiltskin★
Reference
Davidson, Susanna. (2006). Rumpelstiltskin. London, England: Usborne.
[142 words]
Hi, Naomi!
ReplyDeleteI have seen this book, but I haven't read.
I want to read it.
Have a good day.