July 9.
I went to youme town and aeon mall crea to buy yukata for my younger sister with my mother and younger sister after my class is finished. It become late at all to return because we don't found my younger sister's very good yukata. Recently, I think that yokata little sell now. However, we could found good yukata, so I was very glad but I'm very tired :'( Hoever, my mother bought 31 ice cream for younger sister and me. Hoever, my younger sister said me "You also chose triple ice cream!!." Because if you ordered two ice cream, you get one ice cream, so it is very save you money. Therefore, my younger sister said me such a thing. I have never eat triple ice cream but my younger sister have eat it any times. Of course it is small size. So, I ordered it this time. It is very delicious but it is very big for me. Therefore, I think that it is enough at once. Oh, this youkata's story has twist ending. When we turned home, my mother found my younger sister's yukata. My mother thought that my younger sister's yukata is small for my yunger sister, so I have to buy for my younger sister. However, my mother found yukata which is my younger sister can wear it.
Therefore, my mother back to bought yukata :') I have a lot of homework, so I slept at 4:30.
July 10.
I was very sleepy day because I slept at 4:30 yesterday.
July 11.
I went to tsutaya after my class finished. The reaso why I need to went to tsutaya, I want to borrow DVD. I took English history class. This class has makeup class July 21. I can't English history class July 21 because I take another class and I have to go the class. However, we will watch An Ideal Husband in English history class but I can't watch it, so I borrowed it. And I borrowed another DVD and bought many books.
July 12.
We came back home early because it was heavy rain. Therefore, I went to hospital after my class finished.
After that, I slept all time. I don't anything =D
July 13.
We have no school a day because it was heavy rain and we were the alarm giving about heavy rain.
I got up once at 7:30, but I knew that we have no school, so I slept once again.
I slept all time the day =D
July 14.
I study with my younger sister. I gave her a question of school's study and my younger sister gave me a question of junior high school's social. We played such a thing all day. It is very fun. Before I know it, I was
sleeping in my younger sister's bed =D
July 15.
It is hot today.
I did homework today.
Thank you for reading :)
[508 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment