"For you are the girl who went to the ends of the earth for love." (p. 63)
When I saw this book, I thought that this book is very interesting and picture of this book is very lovely.
The story of this book was very interesting and very easy to read. I thought that this story alike Beauty and the Beast because Asta of heroin and the prince is married but he is under a spell of become a white bear for the firs time. Also, Asta often climbed on the white bear's beck. This scene set me thinking of The Golden Compass.
I chose this sentense because I thought that it expressed theme of this story the most. I wanted to become like Asta who strong will and loving person.
If you want to know about this story more, please click under the here. This is go to East of the Sun, West of the Moon, The Golden Compass and Beauty and the Beast on the wikipedia site page.
★About East of the Sun, West of the Moon★
Reference
Davidson, Susanna. (2009). East of the Sun, West of the Moon. London, England: Usborne.

No comments:
Post a Comment