Monday, July 16, 2012

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

I watched DVD of Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadow. I like novel of Sharloch Holmes too. Therefore, I want to watch this movie for a long time.

This movie is very interesting and exiting than the previous. Sharlock ( Robert John Downey, Jr.) and John H. Watson (David Jude Heyworth Law) are very cool!!! And their action are great and exiting than the previous, so my eyes were glued to the movie. Also this time, many beauty actress appear in this movie. Hers action also was great. And Watoson's dog appear in this movie. His name is Gradstone. He is bulldog. I love him. He is very cute. He was having Sherlock made this time to the subject for experiment. His acting is very good and lovely, I think.

This movie is a title similar game and it is theme. It is very big game that Sharlock and James Moriarty' game. And, I thought that chess hold the key to this movie this time. This story advances with chess. Chess has very important mean. Anyway. when I watching this movie, I white-knuckle.

As usual, Sharlock can't kind for Watson but he thinking toWatson and think a great deal of him as friend. It is very cute, I think. Watson hang back from Sharlock but he also thinking to Sharlock as friend. I always like the scene that each other helping each other.

This time, Sherlock's disguise is more interesting than the previous so please check up!!!
Al
so like the scenes that he disguises.
This movie is very interesitng and exiting. So if you have not watched it yet, please check up!!!
I recommend it.
Thank you for reading :)

[282 words]

2 comments: