Hi. I'm going to write about my language learning history. I like learning language since I was elementary school student. I had been learning Japanese and I studying about English at university now. I learned Spanish at university my freshman year.
First, I'm going to write about elementary school of my childhood. My mother tongue is Japanese. I taught Japanese from my parents. However, at the first outset, I almost taught Japanese from my mother. Therefore the words that I spoke for the first time were "mom." My father was frustrating because the word that I spoke for the first time was "mom." Therefore, after that my father taught me words very hard to pre-school years. There wasn't my relative nearly me because my relatives live other prefecture. And my younger sister wasn't born yet. Therefore, my parents taught Japanese for me.
When I begin to go to elementary school, I learned kanji character, hiragana and katakana. And then I can read a lot of words, so I like reading books. Therefore, this was one of the basic about my Japanese language learning. Moreover, I started a little learning English in elementary school. My assistant learning teacher is very kind and her class is very interesting for me.
Second, I'm going to write about secondary schooling. It goes without saying that I learned Japanese and I really started learning English in junior high school and high school. When I was junior high school student, I started learning English of writing, speaking, reading, listening and grammar. I like listening but I wasn't able to understand the reading, speaking and writing. Especially, I wasn't able to understand English grammars. Therefore, I dislike English class because it is difficult for me. In addition, I started learning Japanese classics in junior high school. It is difficult for me but I like this class.
When I was high school student, I like English class because my English teachers were very kind. And my English teachers’ class is very easy to understand. Moreover, my assistant learning teacher is also very kind. In addition, she taught us many things about English and foreign countries. Therefore, I took an interest in English and I like learning it. In addition, I liked Japanese classic class even if I became a high school student.
Third, I'm going to write about college. I learn English technically at university now. I think that I'm not good at English ability. And I worried about my English ability. However, I like learning English now and I enjoy learning it every day. When I was freshman, I took Spanish class. Spanish teacher is very kind. It is very interesting and useful for me.
Finally, I want to improve my English ability more. Therefore, I'm going to study English more hard. And if I can do, I want to learn many languages. Because I like reading books and I want to read the original book in a lot of countries. Therefore, I'm going to study English, Spanish, and Japanese in the future.
[518 words]
Your essay is nice.
ReplyDeleteI think learning many languages is good.
Thank you Hazuki!!
DeleteI do my best :)
Your essay is easy to read!
ReplyDeleteI think English grammar is difficult, too.
Thank you, Ai!!!
DeleteGrammar is really mean to us!
I want to study English more detail.
ReplyDeleteThank you, hinachan!!!
DeleteI think so too.
I also do my best :)
My first word was mamma,too!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mayu!!!
Delete"Mom" is easy to say the words most ;)
I also like English class in high school, but I hate my English teacher!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sakura!!!
DeleteOh,really :(
My English teacher's nickname is Sabuchan because His name is Saburou.
He is very funny teacher :D
Your essay is good!
ReplyDeleteMy German teacher was strange!
Thank you, Nana!!!
DeleteOh =)
I wanted to take a German class at some future day but I think stop it :)