His face wasw very white, his ears were like the ears of a cat, and his teeth were strong like the theeth of an animal. (p. 5)
I chose this book because I like vampire of story and I thought that I want to read this book for a long time. This book is level 2 but it is very easy to read.
I chose this sentence because it was expressed about strange his appearance of Dracula. When we read this sentence, we found that he is not human. At that time, we feeling his weirdness.
I thought that Bram Stoker is great author because he is expressive of scaring and weirdness. Moreover, he drawing us into this story.
The CD attached to this book. Therefore, I thought that I was also able to enjoy about Dracula that hearing CD.
This book is very interesting, so I recommend it.
If you want to know about this story more, please click under the here. This is go to Dracula and Bram Stoker on the wikipedia site page.
Reference
Stoker, Bram. (2008). Dracula. New York, NY: Oxford Bookworms.
[191 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment