Saturday, July 21, 2012

Essay 1-03b: Language Learning History

Hi. I'm going to write about my language learning history. I like learning language since I was elementary school student. I had been learning Japanese because Japanese is my mother tongue. Also, I'm studying about English at university now. Moreover, I learned Spanish at university when I was a freshman.

First, I'm going to write about elementary school of my childhood. I taught Japanese from my parents. However, at the outset, I also taught Japanese from my mother. Therefore, the words that I spoke for the first time were "mom." My father was frustrating because the word that I spoke for the first time was "mom." Therefore, after that my father taught me words very hard to pre-school years. There weren't my relatives nearly me because my relatives live other prefecture. And my younger sister wasn't born yet, so it goes saying that we didn't study together. Therefore, my parents only taught Japanese for me.

When I begin to go to elementary school, I learned kanji character, hiragana and katakana. And then I can read a lot of words, so I like reading books. Therefore, this was one of the basic about my Japanese language learning. Also, when I was in fifth grade and 6th grade, my teacher is very kind and interesting. Therefore, especially in the study of kanji character hard because I like my teacher's Japanese class. Moreover, I started a little learning English in elementary school. My assistant learning teacher is very kind and her class is very interesting for me.

Second, I'm going to write about secondary schooling. I learned Japanese and I really started learning English in junior high school and high school. When I was junior high school student, I started learning English of writing, speaking, reading, listening and grammar, I like listening because I like listen to an English song. However, I wasn't able to understand the reading, speaking, writing and grammar. Especially, I wasn't able to understand English grammar. Therefore, I dislike English class because it is too difficult for me. In addition, I started learning Japanese classics in junior high school. It is difficult for me but I like this class. Therefore, I study Japanese classics hard.

When I was high school student, I study Japanese and English very hard. I like English class in this time because my English teachers were very kind and my English teacher's class is very easy to understand. Also, my English teacher taught us many things about English and other foreign countries, so I was very interested in English, and I study English hard. Moreover, I study about the English Aptitude test and I passed third grade and pre-second grade of the English Aptitude test. In addition, I liked modern Japanese and Japanese classic even if I because a high school student. Threfore, I study about the Japanese Language Proficiency Test and I passed pre-second of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.


Third, I'm going to write about college. I'm learning English technically at university now. I never thought I study English at university when I was junior high school student. I worry about my English ability because I thinking that I'm not good at English ability. However, I like learning English now and I enjoy learning it every day although study English is very difficult and hard for me. When I was a freshman, I took Spanish class. It is difficult for me. However, Spanish teacher is very kind and he taught us many things about Spanish and other thins, so it is very interesting and useful for me. 


Finally, I want to improve my English ability more. Therefore, I'm going to study English hard more. And if I can do, I want to learn many languages because I like reading book. Also, I want to read the original book in a lot of countries. Therefore, I'm going to study English, Spanish, Japanese and more in the future.

[672 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment