[284 words]
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Books
I intend to write it about the book which I read recently. I had to read many books by a class of the history of English literature. I read Gulliver traveler's diary, Christmas carol, Tess of the d'Urbervilles and Wuthering Heights. Tess in particular became the interesting work for me. I was surprised at her pureness and intentness. I thought that the scene where Tess loved angels heartily was splendid. In addition, I was surprised that she could love him purely.The scene where the state that love turned into hatred was drawn on was impressive for me by Wuthering Heights. I have read this book at the age of a high school student. As I repeat this book many times and read, I come to love this book. The Gulliver's traveler's diary was the subject that was difficult for me. I thought that this talk was simple, but a lot of critical matters in the society were spoken in this book. The state that the chief character reformed himself/herself was pictured in the Christmas carol. In addition, I felt it when importance of criticism and the education about then social conditions in the U.K. was spoken in this work. All works read, and I came to like those stories. I read about La Petite Fadette now. This thinks this story to be very interesting with French literature. I have read this book, but I am reading this book again. It is written about loving a change and a person of the hearts of characters, and I think that it is a very interesting work. Please read if I did not read. I recommend this book to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment