I went to Tasutay yesterday with my mother after the fifth period class was finished. And I borrowed some CDs. I borrowed CDs that it is miwa, Rihanna and Ne-yo. Especially, I love miwa. Her song is very cute and powerful. I always get spirit from her music!!! I play music of Miwa many times now in a house and hear it. Her music makes me happy!!! I think that the text of her song is very wonderful. Please listen to her music!!! I recommend her music to you.
The song of Rihanna and Ne-yo are very good music of the riding. I think that their voice are very good!!!
However, the true purpose that I want to borrow DVD at Tsutaya. I wanted toborrow
To kill a mocking bird. It was necessary for me to submit a report of the history of English literature. However, there wasn't the DVD. I regretted it very much.
[158 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment