Good morning!!! I must end blog by today's 5:00pm. However, I'm not yet finish! There is few more it. However, I am afraid whether I can end this problem now... So I work on a desperate problem while listening to music of miwa now. The music of miwa gives spirit to me. Therefore I love her music. In addition, I love her because I think that both her figure and her voice are very pretty!!!
First of all, I introduce my breakfast. My breakfast is this cake because my mother bought this cake yesterday. This cake looks so delicious, isn't it? This cake is my favorite cake!!! This cake tastes is berry and the chocolate. This cake makes me happy :) Mother bought this cake in the patisserie near the house. The shop is called Chez Tani. Do you know this patisserie? All the cakes of this patisserie are very delicious!!! When I buy a cake in my family, we'll go to here well. If you have not eaten this cake, please try this cake!!
First of all, I introduce my breakfast. My breakfast is this cake because my mother bought this cake yesterday. This cake looks so delicious, isn't it? This cake is my favorite cake!!! This cake tastes is berry and the chocolate. This cake makes me happy :) Mother bought this cake in the patisserie near the house. The shop is called Chez Tani. Do you know this patisserie? All the cakes of this patisserie are very delicious!!! When I buy a cake in my family, we'll go to here well. If you have not eaten this cake, please try this cake!!
Speaking of Valentine, my younger sister prepares the handicraft into the friend of the same club activities every year. She makes many things every year. However, she quarrels with my mother every year when she makes gateau chocolate. I will help her every year after all. I hope that she gets along well with my mother this year x)!!!
[283 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment