I'll write about my favorite actress. I'll introduce two actresses in that. First, I like Anne Hathaway. I like her since she appeared in The Princess Diaries. She is very beautiful and cheerful, I think, so I love her. In addition, her acting performance is very good. I like The Princess Diaries series, The Devil Wears Prada, Becoming Jane, Alice in Wonderland, and I watched those movies. In addition, recently, I watched One day. She appeared in this movie. This movie was very interesting. This movie was love story, and her acting performance is very good in this movie. If you don't watch this movie yet, I want you watch it!!! I want to watch Les Misérables now because I also like Amanda Seyfried. She also very beautiful and cheerful and her acting performance are good. Second, I like Marion Cotillard. She appeared in Chloé, Taxi series, A Good Year and Inception, and I watched those movies. Recently, I watched Contagion. This movie also very scary but it's very interesting. Her acting performance was very wonderful.
[181 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment