[179 words]
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Reflections on Writing IV
I'll write about writing IV class. I got to be able to write in this semester than 1 semester. I did many essays and book reviews in this semester. It was hard for me in this semester too because I have to write 15,000 words. Especially, book reviews is very hard for me. However, I got to be able to write about many things in this semester beside last semester. In this semester, I wrote about my favorite place and joint movie reviews in essays. Beyond question, those essays were hard assignment for me, but it was interesting for me at the same time. When I was wrote about essay 2-02b: my favorite place, I have to write minimize use of first person voice. It was very difficult for me. However, essay about joint movie reviews was very interesting for me because I like watching DVD, and I thought that it was very interesting about writing movie and actress. I did many assignment in this semester, and my writing skill is up than before, I think.
Labels:
free-writing,
reflections,
writng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I could enjoy this class in this semester with you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Thank you fo everything during one year!
ReplyDelete