Sunday, January 6, 2013

BR 2-11: Little Witch Goes to School

"I miss my friends." (p.6)

I borrowed this book because I thought the cover of this book was very pretty. The content of this book was the story that a little witch goes to school. The story of book was very cute story and interesting. Moreover, the characters of this book were very unique, and it was interesting. In addition, this book is easy to read.

Little Witch has two pets. One of them is her cat, Bow-Wow and her bat, Scrubby. I thought that it was interesting to name Bow-Wow to her cat.

I like the scene that Little Witch draw a picture with her crayons from Cousin Dippy. Her crayon is different in all colors. For example, the blue one draws in green, the green one draws in purple. If there was such a crayons, I thought that it would please us. I will think that I want it if there is such a crayon because surely I think that it becomes a pleasure to draw a picture!!!

Reference

Hautzig, Deborah. (1998). Little Witch Goes to School. New York, United States: RANDOM HOUSE

[188 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment