[171 words]
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Reflections on Writing III
I'll write about writing III class. Last semester, I have to write 10,000 words, so I worried about like that because I'm not good at writing. However, I wrote about many essays and book reviews in last semester, therefore I got to be able to writing than before, and I also got to be able to write about many things. I think that Mr. B is very interesting teacher, and he is very kind. So, I like this class. However, I have to do many assignment, essays and book reviews in this class. I also have to do many assignment in another class, so I thought that this class is very hard. In addition, in the beginning, I was weak on typing homework, and it was difficult homework for me. However, I got to able to writing through this homework. Moreover, I think that I got to be able to bat out. Therefore, this class was hard for me, but it was very useful for me, I think.
Labels:
free-writing,
reflections,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment